Behind the curtain
The project “The suitcase, the map and the voyage of a youth worker”
Our aim is to create some online tools which can:
- facilitate the process of professional life planning, non formal and informal learning among young people;
- help youth workers in their activities;
We are 9 partners: Predict CSD Consulting, Millennium Center youth organisation, “Aurel Vlaicu” University of Arad and SC Schultz Development SRL – from Romania alongside 5 partners from 5 different EU countries - Dacorum Council for Voluntary Service from the United Kingdom, Asociacion Cultural Integra from Spain, Organization for Promotion of European Issues from Cyprus, Fundacja Centrum Aktywności Tworczej from Poland and Euro-Net from Italy.
Proposed objectives of the 24-month project (1st September 2015- 31st August 2017):
- To prepare 3 necessary tools for youth workers;
- To build and test an online training course for 50 people interested in becoming youth workers;
- To allow 200 young people to test a full range of innovative tools in order to develop their personal and professional life plan with the support of youth workers;
- To create and have 200 young people test an online training course for one key competence from the Reference Framework;
- To certify 14 people interested in becoming youth workers on the Romanian Occupational Standard;
- To build an international partnership network of 9 structures, in the field of youth work;
The project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union, on Key Action 2 - Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices.